For those seeking to apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017, this article will give you latest updates on Nigerian Air Force 2017 application form, as well as the requirements, qualifications and guidelines. Just read through to see more details below.
Now this post will guide applicants who wish to know when Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017 will be released. Are you among those searching for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, NAF, Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017, How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017/18, careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Currently, Nigerian Air Force DSSC has been anticipating in the country, aspirants has been sending request for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Application form. Interested candidates have been asking various questions like:
- When is the Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2017 Recruitment Form be out?
- How can i obtain the 2017 Nigerian Air Force DSSC form?
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2017/2018?
- How to get NAF DSSC form etc.
Rumors has been spreading that the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Application Form 2017/2018 is out. Currently, Nigerian Air Force DSSC Application Form is not yet out online. So, kindly DISREGARD any form of advert you come across, as this page will be updated immediately the form is out. Also, the Air Force official website for Application into Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course DSSC 2017 Recruitment is careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
General Requirements for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Applicant must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service.
- Candidate must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability. Also, he/she must be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must possess good character and also not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A: West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
B: National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Feel free to ask any question, and if you need more update about Nigerian Air Force DSSC Application Form 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also to use this opportunity to share this information across to others using the share button below, Thank You.
What Others Are Reading