All interested and qualified Nigerians are invited to complete the Nigerian Army Online Application Form for 75RRI 2016 Recruitment into Nigerian Army which has already commenced.
The Nigerian Army Online Application Form for 75RRI 2016 is open for both male and female and the online application is FREE OF CHARGE.
Applicant Eligibility For Nigerian Army Form 75RRI 2016
- All applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- All Applicants are expected to attend the zonal screening exercise at their designated zonal centres which their have selected for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen and Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period
How To Complete The Nigerian Army Online Application Form for 75RRI 2016
To start your online application kindly visit the The Nigerian Army Online Application portal,which is http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a password that you will be able to remember.
- Click on Register button to complete your Nigerian Army Online Application Form for 75RRI 2016.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address that you provide, to verify that your email is valid. You need to wait for few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails from firstname.lastname@example.org as spam messages.
If you have any doubts or question about Nigerian Army Online Application Form for 75RRI 2016, feel free to ask us through the below comment box and don’t forget to bookmark and subscribe for more update and also remember to like our Facebook page.
What Others Are Reading