Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment
Applications from eligible Nigerians are invited to apply for Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment commission. Both civilians and serving military personnel are also invited to apply.
Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment Requirements
Any applicants that wants to apply for the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment must meet up with the following conditions:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizens by birth as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 24 and 29 years by October 2016 for both male and female .
- Applicant must be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA Standards.
- Candidate applying must be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. The referees must be a Serving military personnel commanding officers. Civilians could be recommended by a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the state of the applicant. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Candidate must measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Applicant must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Applicant must possess at least a first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any recognized institution of learning.
- Applicant must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Applicant must present a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.Note: Only academic credentials obtained from 2011 to date will be considered.
- Interested candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin
- All candidates applying must not in any part of their body have inscriptions or tattoos
- Candidates must present all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Interested candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- SSC will be granted for 10 years. Six years will be on active list renewable thereafter for a period up to 3 years. No extension is allowed after the ninth year of commission except on conversion to Regular Combatant where applicable.
- Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Second Lieutenant.
- Conversion to regular commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Short Service Combatant Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- The reasonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
ALSO APPLY FOR EFCC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment
- To apply for the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment,
- Kindly log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Ensure that you read the Qualification Criteria carefully.
- Select the SSC application From the Home Page.
- If you registration wa successful, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Now click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Make sure that all required documents such as passport photograph, Educational certificates, Evidence of membership of any professional body, Certificate of state of origin, Birth certificate or age declaration
- Now Print Out your online generated photo-slip on completion of your application. The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law and the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
- Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-slip to the selection board during interview
Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment Closing Date
All applications must be submitted on or before 13th June 2016.
You may call 07046349788 and 09099170154, or visit www.army.mil.ng for further information.
If you have any doubts or question about Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant 2016 Recruitment, feel free to ask us through the below comment box and don’t forget to bookmark and subscribe for more update and also remember to like our Facebook page.