The NYSC Online Registration portal is open to all the prospective corps members that wants to register for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ mobilization. The Nysc online registration for Batch ‘B’ is very compulsory for all prospective corps members whose name has been shortlisted.
The official website address on which you can process your NYSC Online Registration is any of the following below.
RELATED: Free Paypal Account Registration
Basic Requirements NYSC Online Registration
1. A Computer connected to the internet
2. Thumb-printing device
3. Vailid Email account
How To Go About NYSC Online Registration At www.nysc.org.ng
1. Visit the NYSC official website with https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/
2. On the homepage click on the link “Registration for Mobilization Batch.
3. Choose from the option that was displayed to proceed your registration.
4. On the new page simply enter your valid email address and answer your secret question to continue. Make sure you use a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email you supply.
5. The main registration form will open for you to fill all your correct information. (Full name, Matric Number, Class of Degree, Matric Number, Date of Graduation, and Jamb Registration number)
6. After filling the form, click on the “Submit and Continue” to proceed to payment option.
7. Kindly print out your NYSC Online registration Slip and the Call-Up letter or Letter of Exclusion in “COLOUR PRINT“.
Remember to use the comment box if you encounter any problem in the NYSC Online Mobilization Registration portal.
What Others Are Reading