Interested candidate can now proceed to Register Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment Form which has already commenced. Suitably qualified Nigerian graduates can submit application for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 recruitment by visiting www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Before application, applicant must meet up with the required guideline for the enlistment, as stated on their official website www.joinnigeriannavy.com
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
- Applicants are warned not to provide false information or fake certificates, as this will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Also, Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- More can be seen at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
How Yo Can Register Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment Form
The online application process is been carried out at the Nigerian Navy official portal. Ensure not to pay any money into an individual account for the application form.
Also, mind you that the application is not free, as, the payment of the application form must be made into the Nigerian Navy’s account.
ALSO SEE: Dangote Group Recruitment Application
To start the Nigerian Navy DSS Recruitment application, kindly visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com and follow the procedures to begin your application.
For more question or contribution, kindly make use of the comment box below.
What Others Are Reading