JAMB has now opened the portal to enable candidates Reprint JAMB 2017 UTME Exam Slip. Here in these article are step by step guide to follow for you to reprint your JAMB 2017 exam slip via Jamb portal.
At your own convenient time, you can reprint your UTME Examination Slip. You can do it from home, Office, any Business Centre or Cyber Cafe and even at CBT Centres. The reason for reprinting your Jamb slip is to enable you know your Exam Centre Venue, Exam Date & Exam Time Schedule.
The process involved here is very simple, kindly follow the procedure outlined below to simply reprint your slip if you have not done that before.
ALSO SEE: How To Check 2017 WAEC Results Online
Note the Printing can only be carried out using a computer system with a Printer attached to it.
How To Reprint JAMB 2017 UTME Exam Slip via www.jamb.org.ng
1. Visit JAMB official Portal at: www.jamb.org.ng. Alternatively, you can click here to head straight to the direct Exam Slip Reprinting Portal.
2. Once the portal opens, click on the button that says “Print UTME 2017 Examination Slip”.
4. Then click on “Print Examination Slip” button and wait for it to Pop-Up your Exam slip.
5. If you are using a computer that is connected to a printer, then Hold “ctrl” and press letter “P” on the keyboard (at the same time) to print the slip.
6. Ensure you print 2 copies of the UTME Examination Slip in Full Colour. This is because you are going to submit one copy at the Exam Hall and you definitely
have to keep one for reference.If you have any challenge, don’t forget to use the comment box section to write to us, so we can solve your problem.
What Others Are Reading