Virtual Private Network (VPN).
How to setup a Virtual Private Network connection – The Virtual Private Network connection enables users to connect to an office internet in order to view files and transfer data. This can be extremely useful to the traveling workers and more useful inside the Windows Vista machine.
How to Setup a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Setting up a VPN is very easy and simple, all you need to do is just follow this simple and easy way
To setup a Virtual Private Network (VPN), you have to do the following:
1. Open the Network and Sharing Center, under the Control Panel.
- Select the task on the left to Set up a connection or network.
- Choose Connection to a Workplace.
- Choose either to connect via the internet or to dial directly into the network.
- Enter the Internet Address, I.e. the domain name or the IP address of the VPN.
2. Enter the Destination Name.
You have to choose any of the other three options that should apply for the connection and click Next.
Now type the Username and the Password along with the Domain name. (Not the URL, but the VPN’s internet Domain name).
3. Click Connect.
The connection should be established according to the information provided. If the VPN cannot be created, then you can troubleshoot and determine the error.
With this, you can be able to setup a Virtual Private Network.