On like Google search engine, Microsoft and Bing provide services to webmasters and general users of their services. To Microsoft Services, you need to Sign up Windows Live ID. This post will show you a step guide to sign up for a Windows Live Id.
The whole process to create Microsoft Account is quite simple, and it’s totally a free service, which makes you more convenient when you’re surfing online.
Microsoft is created by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April4, 1975. Currently, it’s a well-known Corporation for Computer software, Online services and Video games.
Microsoft requires you to sign up Windows Live ID, once your account is created, you can connect your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail or other social media accounts to import your contacts. Also, it’s that same ID, you’ll use to sign in to Hotmail, SkyDrive, Xbox LIVE and Outlook.com account.
Easy Way To Sign Up Windows Live ID Free
Kindly follow the easy process below to Sign Up for a Windows Live Id.
- Visit the Create your Windows Live ID page here
- As the Windows Live ID registration page opens, kindly fill in the form with your correct details.
- Enter your first and last name
- Next is your email address, you can use any email address you have, which will be your Windows Live Id (user name).
- Create a password with a minimum of 6 characters.
Combine it with characters, mixing letters, numbers and mixing upper and lower case letters to obtain a strong password.
- Kindly retype your password, which is the exact same password you just did in the previous step.
- Choose your country from the drop down mean box
- Select your gender, after that, enter your Birth date. Select the date you were born, month and year from the box.
- Now, type in your postal/zip code and Type in your phone number Type in your postal/zip code in the next box.
- Fill in the captcha shown.
- Finally, click the create account button
- Verify your email with the link sent to your email to verify you have indeed signed up.
- Now, click the link in the email, you will automatically be directed to the Welcome to Windows Live screen confirming verification.
Congratulations! your Windows Live ID is created and you can sign in any time.
What Others Are Reading