Steps to Apply For American Visa in Nigeria – If you dream of traveling to the United State for greener pasture, and you have been looking for a way to Apply For American Visa in Nigeria. This article will work you through on how you will successfully achieve your goal.
On how you are reading this post, i believe that you wish go to the US and also you want to have general knowledge of what it takes to get VISA and travel to America.
An American visa is an endorsement on your Nigerian passport, which indicate that you are allowed to enter the US. This will state the purpose of visit, and duration of stay in America.
Going to the Untied States of America is a good idea, because America has more opportunities. America has more stable democracy, a working system and a country where the rights and lives of everyone matters to the government.
Seeking for how to apply for American visa in Nigeria? i want you to read through to get all your expectations concerning the requirements to get a US visa.
If you wish to apply for American visa in Nigeria, kindly follow the steps below.
Steps to Apply For American Visa in Nigeria
RELATED: How To Join The United States Army
- Kindly visit Nigeria Immigration Service office to process and get a Nigerian International passport.
- Now go to American Embassy in Abuja or Consulate General in Lagos to apply for the visa.
- Choose the visa type that applies to your situation, i.e business trip, holidaying, students, etc. There are also an immigrant visas for persons who wish to permanently live in the US. Once you identify the visa you wish to have, you need to pay the visa fee.
- Now, carefully complete the DS-160 form after learning about its guidelines. Note that once you submit this form, you are not allowed to make any changes.
- Create a profile on U.S. Embassy system by visiting https://cgifederal.secure.force.com. You will be asked your email address and password for this.
- After confirming the account from your email, you will login to your dashboard.
- On the left-hand side of the dashboard, you will see Schedule Appointment
- When an appointment has been successfully scheduled for you, you will need the following documents – applicant’s passport number, the receipt of deposit from GTBank, 10 digits barcode from your DS-160 confirmation page.
- As you go through the page you need to fill out the following forms: your biodata, document delivery location, confirm visa payment and schedule appointment. Call their hotline on +23414406218 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment after the deposit.
- Kindly visit US Embassy on the date and time of visa interview.
Provided you meet all the requirements above, you will be give an American visa. And if your visa is approved, it will be delivered off at your chosen document delivery location.
What Others Are Reading