To create Hotmail account is not a difficult task and it absolutely free. When you think about the the most frequently used e-mail service, your mind should point to www.hotmail.com or Hotmail, which is powered by Microsoft.
Hotmail Sign Up new account is free, fast, and it’s easy to sign up in just few seconds. When you Create Hotmail Account, you are free to access other Microsoft products like Xbox live, Skype, Windows operating system, Outlook.com and OneDrive.
This post will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create Hotmail account, as you go through the Hotmail Sign Up process on the Hotmail’s official website www.hotmail.com.
About Hotmail’s Email Features
Before you start to set up Hotmail account, you need to know the Hotmail’s email service.
- Note that your Hotmail’s email address should look like firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose outlook, that is email@example.com and you don’t need to have any another outlook account.
- Storage capacity: you are being offered 25 GB of space, so you can send 10 GB files in a single mail.
- Security: The HTTPS is there for entire sessions that are logging in, reading and sending emails.
- Access to view, edit and share Office documents without downloading it on your device.
- Free access to send video links, as well as Flickr images in the email.
- View any emails that are attached with an Image by simply clicking on the “Photos” link on the left bar.
- Chat right from the inbox interface and many more.
ALSO SEE: How To Create Netflix Account
How To Go Through Hotmail Sign Up Process | Create Hotmail Account
- Now to started, you need to have access to the internet and a PC, laptop or mobile phone (Android, iPhone or Smartphone)
- On your browser, go to the Hotmail’s official website: www.hotmail.com. Automatically it will redirect you to https://login.live.com page.
- Click on the Sign up button to start the Hotmail account registration on the Hotmail sign up form.
- Kindly fill the required information starting from your Fist name, last name, Birth-date, Gender, Phone Number Country Code, country/region, and Alternate email address.
- Now it time to choose your Username. This will be your main ID across all of Microsoft’s services. To choose a unique your username, ensure you use alphabets & numbers. Kindly enter your desired username in right field and from the “Drop Down” button, select @Hotmail.com. Should in-case the username is not available, choose another one from the suggested one.
- Choose a password that should be at least 8 characters. To make your password strong, use a mix of letters, number and symbols. Keep your password secure. Confirm your password: Re-Enter your password.
- It’s time for verification, you need to prove that you’re not a robot by entering the character you see in the right box.
- Finally, click on the “Create account” button.
I believe that this post properly guide you on how to create Hotmail account at Hotmail official website www.hotmail.com. Please share.