The list of successful candidates for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 has been officially released. The Nigerian Immigration Service hereby inform all candidates that applied for job recruitment in any of the following;
- 2017 NIS recruitment
- Civil Defence
- Fire Service
- Immigration and Prisons Services Board(CDFIPB)
That the successful shortlisted candidates’ list is out and has sent out invitations to them. On this note, shortlisted candidates should check the email used during application for further details.
How To Check Successful Candidates for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 List
- Visit the official portal at https://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/
- On the homepage, you will see a box to enter your details in other to check your name.
- Now, input either your “Application ID” or your “Email Address” used during the online application for this job.
Then click on “Check Shortlist”
- Kindly wait for the page to show you whether you are selected or not.
Successful candidates shortlisted for the recruitment are to check their email addresses for the screening information and invitation.
Materials to come along with during the Nigeria Immigration Service Screening
- Print out copy of the screening Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Recent Medical Certificate fo Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital
- Originals of your Credentials
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short, and Vest with White Stockings.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty.
Also, if you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announced at other time.