TEMASEK EDUCATION FOUNDATION (TEF) SUNBURST SCHOLARSHIP
2015 International Scholarship – Application for the TEMASEK EDUCATION FOUNDATION (TEF) SCHOLARSHIP for 2015 Academic year is now on. TEMASEK EDUCATION FOUNDATION (TEF) is offering free bond scholarships to Singaporeans and youths from Asia.
2015 International Scholarship Application Procedures for (TEF) Scholarship
Application are invited from entry level and first year student from the following schools:
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- National University of Singapore
- Yale-NUS College
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Institute of Technology
Terms of Scholarship
The scholarship will be for up to 3 or 4 years and it will cover the following:
1. Tuition fees (based on MOE tuition grants rate)
2. A living allowance of $350 per month (where applicable)
3. One way economy air fare to Singapore of up to $1800 (where applicable)
Application Criteria for (TEF) Scholarship
Application must satisfy the following criteria:
1. Academic excellence
2. Participation in extra-curricular activities
3. Participation in social/community work
4. Leadership skills.
Application Deadline for (TEF) Scholarship
the deadline for Polytechnic and University application are indicated below:
Polytechnic Applications will end on 31 January 2015
University Application will end on 14 March 2015.
To apply for the (TEF) Scholarship, click here.
Best of Luck in your Application!!
What Others Are Reading