UNILAG Post UTME 2017 Screening Form has been released. University of Lagos 2017 post UTME screening exercise for admission will commence from 31st August – 15th September, 2017.
Interested candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
Candidates must also make five (5) credit at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
The screening fee is N2000.
ALSO SEE: Buy Your EBSU 2017 Post-UTME Form Now
UNILAG Post UTME 2017 Screening Form Registration Procedure
Candidates who meets up to the eligibility requirement should then proceed to the following steps;
- Log on to University of Lagos website; Click here
- Go to Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
The post-UTME aptitude test will hold between 18th and 22nd September, 2017.
For more inquires on this, please post your comment on the drop box below.
What Others Are Reading