WAEC RESULT CHECKER 2015/2016 | www.waecdirect.org – MAY/JUNE & NOV/DEC WASSCE CHECKER.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, a University entry examination in West African countries. The examination is taken by student who has completed their SS II or SS III classes, whether in a PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT owned secondary schools.
WAEC is conducted in some anglophonic West Africa countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia.
To check your WASSCE/WAEC MAy/June or Nov/Dec Result is very simple. Here you will see simple and easy guideline on how to check and print out your WAEC result irrespective of your country.
Visit the WAEC official website on www.waecdirect.org to check your result.
6 Easy Steps To Your WAEC Results!
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY VIA SMS
1. Send SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
2. Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
AIM & OBJECTIVE OF WASSCE/WAEC
The main aim and objectives of the West African Examination Council are:
- To maintain internationally accepted procedures
- To keep providing qualitative and reliable educational assessment
- To keep encouraging Students in getting academic excellence
- To keep promoting sustainable human resources development, mutual understanding and international cooperation.
WAEC RESULT CUSTOMER ONLINE SUPPORT SERVICE CENTER
Have you had any problem checking your result earlier? Send an email to:
Customer Online Support – Tel: 01-9049320