This is to bring to the notice of the general public and as well all interested candidate that the World Bank Young Professionals Program Application Form 2018 is out. On this note, applicants are to proceed and apply for the 2018 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program which is now open online.
World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. Founded in 1944, WBG is is governed by 189 member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with more than 10,000 staff located globally.
This unique opportunity is open for younger talent who have both a passion for international development. And also leadership potential to grow in fascinating top technical and managerial roles in the World Bank Group (WBG).
SEE ALSO:SUAT Application form 2017
The World Bank Young Professionals Program Application Form is available for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to WBG technical/operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources and others.
- Below are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program.
- Applicant must be a citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Must be born on or after October 1, 1985
- Possess a PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Candidate must have full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
- Applicant must specialize in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health. Also social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- Applicant must possess at least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
To be competitive for the limited number of positions, a combination of the following credentials is highly desirable:
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Candidates must possess outstanding academic credentials
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team leadership skills
- Have international development country experience
- Be motivated to relocate and undertake country assignments
World Bank Young Professionals Program Application Process
The application for 2018 Selection Process for the Young Professionals Program at the World Bank is open from June 14 – July 28, 2017.
Interested applicant can click the application link here to start the online application.
NOTE: Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any changes/updates. Applicants will be informed of their status as the process moves along
What Others Are Reading