Top Engineering Schools – This ranking of the world’s top electrical engineering schools features 43 US entries and 18 from the UK, 13 each for Australia and China, 10 for Japan, 9 for Germany, 8 each for Canada, South Korea and Taiwan, and 7 each for India and Italy.
Electrical engineering is simply a field of engineering that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
According to many research carried out, the top 10 is composed of four US universities, three UK (again Cambridge, Oxford and Imperial), two Singaporean and one Swiss.
This is the strongest engineering sector performance from Switzerland’s ETH Zurich, though the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology actually ranks even higher for environmental sciences, and scores well across a wide spectrum of science and technology subjects. Electrical engineering is also one of the strongest fields for Singapore’s second highest ranked institution after NUS, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), which also ranks especially well for materials science (8th) and mechanical engineering (12th).
Update List of Top 10 Electrical Engineering Schools
Below are complete list of Top Electrical Engineering Schools:
Name of University Country
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) United State
2. Stanford University United State
3. University of California, Berkeley United State
4. University of Cambridge United Kingdom
5. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) Switzerland
6. National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore
7. University of Oxford United Kingdom
8. Imperial College London United Kingdom
9. Harvard University United State
10. Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore
Also check Top Chemical Engineering Schools.
What Others Are Reading