www.googletranslate.com | Download Google Translate App for Android & iOS.
Google translate service helps you to translate over 90 different languages including text, real-time video, images, etc. Currently, Google Translate App has over 200 million users on daily basis. Also, it is very easy to use because the service comes in both Web interface and Mobile interface.
So to Download Google Translate App for Android & iOS from www.googletranslate.com is not something to worry about. You can Download Google translate App for your Android device from Google play store or for your Apple device from Apple store.
One good thing about Google Translate App is that it offers a wide variety of input methods. This include camera translation of text in 26 languages, two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages, and support for finger handwriting input in lieu of standard keyboard input. It also provides a history of all translations performed.
How to download Google Translate app for Android
In other to Connect with people, places and culture across language barriers. You need to download Google translate app for Android, to translate webpages into a target language.
This Translation application supports over 90 languages as well as voice input for 15 languages. And it can run on Android versions 2.1 and above.
1. Kindly enter the Google Play store.
2. Use the search box and search for “Google translate”
3. Once you found it, simply click on the app to install it to your device
4. As soon as the installation process has been completed, lunch the app and login with your Google account details.
5. You can now translate over 99 different languages at ease.
See Also: Download CCleaner for Pc and Android
How To Download Google Translate for iOS
Note: This Google Translate app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and updated to iOS 7.0+. kindly follow the simple steps below to get the App running on your iOS device.
1. Visit the Google Apple store.
2. Kindly use the search box, to search for “Google translate”
3. Once found, click on the app to install it on your device
4. As the App is fully installed, lunch the app and login with your Gmail account details.
With this Google Translate App, it’s like you are having a personal interpreter in your pocket.
If this post about how to Download Google Translate App was helpful, Please share it.
What Others Are Reading