About iCloud.com Account
iCloud Account, a service provided by Apple Inc is a cloud storage that allows you to store, backup, and sync all your data across all your devices. As you Login iCloud Account, It means that you can store files such as documents, photos, and music on remote servers for download to iOS.
Even in Macintosh or Windows devices, for you to share and send to other users. It also gives you access to manage their Apple devices if mistakenly lost or stolen.
Over 782 million iCloud users, make use of iCloud to check for emails, updates, access important information, data storage, and many more every day.
As you login to your icloud account, you will be able to use iTunes anytime, anywhere. So, you will have access to whatever you purchase in the App Store, iBooks, or iTunes on all your devices. Also, free access to iCloud.com where you can access all your important information from using any PC or Mac.
To Login iCloud Account requires your Apple ID, followed by your secured password, which is not shared with anyone else except you. Also, you can perform the login iCloud task using your PC (Windows or Mac), or phone (Apple devices).
Steps On How To Login iCloud Account Through www.iCloud.com
You only require a computer (Windows or Mac) or Apple mobile devices with internet access, your Apple ID and Password. Once you have the above requirement, you are good to go simply visiting the iCloud official site.
RELATED: How To Login iiNet Webmail
1. On your web browser, go to the iCloud official site (www.icloud.com)
2. On the iCloud Login page, enter your iCloud account login details (Apple ID and Password).
3. First enter your correct Apple ID into the first box, and your Apple Password second box.
4. You may wish to check the Keep me signed in box, if you want your browser to sign you in directly the next time you visit iCloud.
5. Now press the Enter key or click on the Arrow button on the right of the password field to proceed to your iCloud account.
Once you enter your ID and Password correctly, you will be automatically be logged in to your iCloud.com account.
What Others Are Reading