Through www.my.gov.au, you have access to Australian Government Services Online. As myGov account owner, you will have access to services ranging from Medicare, Centrelink, Child Support and the Australian Taxation Office.
This post will show you how to create myGov Account at www.my.gov.au for you to be able to have full access to online Australian Government services with just your username and password. Before we start, i will like to share with you importance of having myGov account.
ALSO READ: Access Citibank Account Online Management
Benefits Of Creating myGov Account
As you create myGov account, their are many benefits to enjoy. their include:
- As you have access to Medicare, Australian Taxation Office, Centrelink, Child Support, National Disability Insurance Scheme. You will as well receive online letters, statements and other types of important information about them.
- Access to manage ABN connections: With your myGov username and password, you can connect ABNs to your myGov account for you to access government business online services.
- MyGov Inbox forwarding trial: This allows you have copies of the messages you receive in your myGov Inbox, forwarded to your MyPost Digital Mailbox, along with other mail from participating organizations.
READ MORE: How To Register Vanguard Account Online
Steps To Create myGov account At www.myGov.au
1. On your browser, visit www.my.gv.au and click on the create a myGv account button.
3. A confirmation code will be sent to your email address. Kindly enter the code in the right box, click the Next button to proceed.
4. Provide all the information needed to set up your account. This include your mobile number, your password which must be at least seven characters long, select and answer the security question. After that click the next button.
5. Your myGov account will be created and your username has will as well emailed to you. Ensure that you keep it save.
6. Now you’ll be asked to set up your myGov Inbox notification preferences. After that you can start linking your government services.
Make sure that you sign out once you have finished using your myGov account, for your privacy and security.
What Others Are Reading