www.myciti.com is a web link of online access to banking service offered by Citibank, to give customers convenient service to help manage their financial life. By providing your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number, you can register for online services as Citibank cardholder.
Overview Of Citibank
Citibank was founded in 1812, and it’s headquartered is located in New York. Citibank is one of the leading banks that operates in more than 99 countries across the globe. They are affiliated to a multinational giant financial services company Citigroup Inc. Citibank provides banking transaction services worldwide and other assistance ranging from insurance, credit cards, and investment products.
Guide To Register Citibank Account Online
As a Citibank Account holder, you have access as a customers to pay bills online, transfer money instantly, Earn rewards for your online transactions, View account activity, statements, letters, and checks, Set online preferences and enjoy other online services.
Easy Step by step guide to Get Citibank Account Online At www.myciti.com
1. Visit Citibank online account management page at www.myciti.com
2. On the top right corner of the login box, kindly click the “Register for Online Access” button.
3. Kindly input your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number in the required field and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
4. On the next field, enter your Security PIN and your bank account number or you provide the last four digits of your social security number.
5. Now kindly follow the instructions complete your online access set up and create an online user ID and password
Once the registration process is completed, log in with your user ID and password to Citibank online banking service and enjoy a better and more convenient services.
RELATED: Register MetLife Account
How To Activate Citibank Credit Card
1. Go to Citibank Online homepage
2. On the top right corner of the login box, click on activate a card.
3. Enter your card information details such as your card number in the required box and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
4. Follow the instruction to activate your Citibank Credit Card.
Note: Avoid using a public or shared computer when conducting personal transactions, for your own. security. For more information, refer to the Citi Help Center at https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/helpcenter/main.do
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW