According to Gana, the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2017 Application Form should be submitted online at www.nscdc.gov.ng. Interested Nigerian citizens are now called to apply and fill the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form.
Applications forms should be submitted online via www.nscdc.gov.ng once the application commence.
About 100,000 Nigerian youths will be recruited during the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment process. Only candidates who will work effectively in other to meet up with new security demands should apply through the NSCDC official recruitment website which is www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Requirements for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2017 Application
You must meet all the requirements, for you to be eligible for the recruitment. Also, all the necessary requirements will be disclosed soon when the recruitment kicks off.
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Through www.nscdc.gov.ng
1. Visit the official NSCDC recruitment application page.
2. When the page opens, all the available jobs will be listed as soon as the recruitment starts.
3. Kindly choose from the category you wish to apply for.
4. Now fill the application form properly and submit online.
5. Get yor print out and wait patiently for your name to be shortlisted.
Note: Do not pay money to any one because the application is free. Beware of fraudsters.
The comment box is free for your question about the upcoming Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment.