You are about to Sign Up Vodafone Account at www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount, to help manage your Vodafone payment monthly account over the internet. Vodafone is one of the largest telecommunications companies with nearly 350 million subscribers around the world. To create my Vodafone account on their website www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount is very simple and it’s free.
On completing the sign up Vodafone account process, Vodafone Sign in Account follows. By logging in, you will be able to check your bills anytime, make payments, update your details.
More About Vodafone My account
Vodafone My account platform provides an online service to pay Pay Monthly account holders. Vodafone was founded in 1991, and they base in London. As a big telecommunications company, they offers mobile service and runs networks in over 30 different countries. Subscribers can manage their Vodafone Pay monthly account over the internet.
Vodafone recorded not less than 391 million subscribers as of September 2011. Currently, they are ranked as the second-largest telecommunications company across the glob.
So, let’s get down to the Vodafone sign Up Account processes.
How To Sign Up Vodafone Account At www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount
You only need a computer with internet access, or your phone, mobile number as well as your email address.
1. Go to Vodafone website www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount, and click on Register for My account.
2. Kindly enter your mobile number into the required field, and then click on “Go to step 2”.
3. Enter the security code you’ve received on your mobile phone. Then click on “Go to step 3”.
4. Now it’s time to create your username and password. Provide your personal details, and select your security question and answer in case you forget your username or password.
5. Kindly follow the onscreen instructions to complete your account registration.
Once you follow the above instructions, your Vodafone Account will be created, and Vodafone Sign in Account follows.