Today’s a guide on Yahoo.com mobile login. Yahoo is an active internet entrance that combines a directory of World Wide Web and a search engine. It provides web users the guarantee of a view of millions of web sites and pages.
Yahoo is owned by Verizon communications. Its headquarters is in Sunnyvale, California. Yahoo was founded in January 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo. Yahoo is globally recognized for its search engine, web portal, yahoo search, yahoo news, advertising, social media website and so many other great components.
Yahoo mail is an important email service provider from Yahoo. It’s a pioneer and highly active free web mail service provider and the largest email service provider in the world.
Yahoo mail is a platform that simply allows users communicate with chat and text messaging options. Yahoo mail was launched in 2007.
Here in this article covers a simple guide on how to create a Yahoo email account with your mobile phone.
How to signup Yahoo mail – Steps to follow
- Have a strong internet connection.
- Go to the official address of the Yahoo mail in your phone. You can visit the official Yahoo website here.
- Go to the sign in option which is usually located at the bottom .
- Enter your first name, second name and all the necessary required details requested for.
- Choose an email address, then generate a password.
- Then enter your personal phone number.
- Enter your Date of birth, gender.
- Click on the continue option.
- This automatically takes you to your newly created yahoo mail.
Hence having successfully signed up for yahoo mail, below is also a simple step on how to login to your yahoo mail whenever you want.
Yahoo Mail Login Process | Yahoo.com Mobile Login
- Make sure you have an active internet connection
- Move you the official website of yahoo
- You would see a login platform, enter your email address and password.
- Click on login
- And you would be automatically logged into your Yahoo address.
You can also download the Yahoo Application from Google Playstore to automatically go to your email without a browser.
Faced a problem? Use the comment box below!
What Others Are Reading