FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT – Yahoo mail is one of the top ranged electronic mail used by millions of people to communicate in the world today no matter the distance of the person you are sending the information may be. So am going to teach you steps on how to get your FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT Now
HOW TO OPEN A FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT | YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT
- Go to www.yahoomail.com
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your name and other requested information in the fields provided.
- Create a username that you will be comfortable using for a long time and identify you to your email recipients.
- Type the username that you have chosen in the field provided. Check the availability of your username by clicking the box that reads “Check Availability of this ID”. Here you may like to take an alternative username if your top choice is already taken by another Yahoo user.
- Choose a password for your yahoo ID when you have successfully entered a unique username.You must choose a password that must be at least 6 character long and don’t forget that yahoo password is case sensitive. Also you will be asked to enter your yahoomail password twice to ensure accuracy.
- Select a question from the drop-down menus as your security question.Yahoo will ask you this question if incase you forget your password in the future, in order to verify that you are the correct user of the yahoomail ID.
- Type in your answers to the question in the field provided.
- Enter your date of birth, Zip code and any other requested information
- Verify your registration by typing the character you see in the last section of the registration page into the space provided.
- Read the Terms of Service.
- Then Select “I Agree” and click Create.
DON’T MISS: Best Android App for your Mobile phone
If you fellow this Easy Step in order, then you have successfully open free yahoo account and aslo create your Free Yahoo Email Account and FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT
you are now Good to Go.
Click HERE to Register free yahoo email account Now
For Question and Contribution on this article, We appreciate your comment!
Feel free to bookmark and subscribe for your trending tricks and daily update.
What Others Are Reading