Best Motivational Quotes – Quotes are a very good way of passing messages across. They tend to communicate a very long message in just a sentence. For celebrations, relationship and any other important occasions, you can use quotes to underline the significance. One of the things you can use quotes for is motivating people.
You can apply them in times when you feel down, they can even become your watchword and get you going for the day. We have compiled twenty of these motivational quotes just for you.
In this article we have included some of the best motivational quotes that will help you get up anytime you remember them.
SEE ALSO: Breakfast Recipes To Maintain Flat Tummy
20 Best Motivational Quotes To keep You Focus
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear. – Brain Tracy
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” –Napoleon Hill
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
- The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there. – Vince Lombardi
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” –Shonda Rhimes
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” –Pablo Picasso
- “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.” –Mary Kay Ash
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” –Henry Ford
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” – Michelle Obama
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure” – Bill Gates
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” –Stephen Covey
- “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
- “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.” – Brian Tracy
- “If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?” – bill gates
- Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you don’t build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
- “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” –J. Paul Getty
So there they are, whenever you are feeling down just check them out and you’ll be good to go in no time. You can also share them and get them to those you love.