We are glad to inform the general public, most especially candidates that chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their First Choice in the 2016 UTME registration, that the online registration for the Ebsu Post UTME Form has commenced.
On this note, candidate are advice to purchase the post utme form which is now available at the following banks with the sum of N2500.
- First Bank Plc.
- EBSU Microfinance Bank
- ECO Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Enterprise Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- GT Bank
Also, Direct entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum og OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verification of their O/Level results only.
ALSO READ: Ebsu Postgraduate admission List Released
How Apply & Process The 2016 Ebsu Post UTME Registration Form
- Interested candidate should visit the Ebsu website
- Click on the Ebsu portal and open the Online application
- Select the 2016/2017 admission screening application and enter your JAMB Reg number and phone number.
- Now Generate payment invoice that contain your details.
- Go to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact PIN from the bank.
- Now proceed back to the EBSU portal to register with your PIN from the bank.
- Complete the 2016 Ebsu Post UTME Registration Form online
- Enter your O’Level results correctly
- Confirm your entries before you submit your application
- Finally print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise.
Materials To come Along to the Screening Centers
- Candidates should come with two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip.
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results are to be submitted during the screening.
- Do not come with Blurred scanned passport photograph as this will disqualify any applicant.
- Candidates be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University are only those whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified.
READ MORE: How To Get EBSU 2016 Post UME Scratch Card
Ebsu Post UTME Registration Closing Date
All payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while the online registration close at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
For further inquires or help on how to get admission into EBSU, kindly use the comment box and tell us or call our help line 08119057051. Also, let others know about this by sharing this post with them. Thanks