2017 Tenessee International Undergraduate Scholarship is now open for interested candidates that wish to apply. The university of Tenessee is a public university in Knoxville, Tenessee in the United States. The university is inviting applications for international undergraduates. They award 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars per year.
English proficiency is one of the core necessity for this scholarship.
This scholarship is available for the undergraduate program alone. The scholarship is also awarded to the subjects offered by the university. Scholarship can be taken in the United States.
The award is 5,000 – 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year. This means 2,500 USD to 7,500 USD for a semester. The scholarship is renewable for:
- Freshmen for up to eight semesters or
- Transfer students for up to four semesters
ALSO SEE: Henrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
Eligibility For 2017 Tenessee International Undergraduate Scholarship
If you’re interested in this scholarship, you must meet up to this eligibility requirements;
- Applicants must be degree-seeking international students on a temporary visa to study in the US.
- Students must not be eligible for: US federally funded financial aid or in-state (resident) tuition.
Please note that International students are eligible to apply.
To meet up to the requirements for this scholarship, students must be an international student who:
- Is completing high school in a foreign country or in the US OR
- Is entering UT directly from a foreign or US university OR
- Has completed (or is completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited US college
English Language Requirement: If student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are US citizen or a permanent resident.
How to Apply
All eligible international undergraduates who are offered regular admission are automatically considered.
The application deadline is September 15, 2017.
Any inquires about this Tenessee International Undergraduate Scholarship? Please drop your comment on the box below.