2017/2018 CCI National Level Essay Competition is now open for interested contenstants. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) intends to conduct the 2017/2018 CCI National Level Essay Competition for students pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in India.
Here’s all you need to know about the Competition Commission of India.
(i) Growth of Digital Economy – A Challenge for Competition Regulators or (ii) Eight Years of Competition Law Enforcement in India.
Entries may be submitted in English language only.
ALSO READ: Apply For United Nation Development Program
2017/2018 CCI National Level Essay Competition Cash Prizes
The prize winners shall also be given a certificate each. The names of the winners will be published on CCI’s website.. Winners of this essay will receive attractive cash prizes. See the prizes below in the table;
|Prizes INR||Category I
|First – One||40,000||50,000|
|Second – One||20,000||25,000|
|Third – One||10,000||15,000|
|Consolation – Two||2 x 5,000||2 x 5,000|
The essay competition has been limited to the full-time students of following two categories:
- Category I would include undergraduate students including students in first three years of an integrated post-graduation course/ students of Foundation & executive programs of company secretary exam/students (joining after 12thand not after graduation) of CPT & Intermediate programs of Chartered Accountant Exam and equivalent.
- Category II would include students pursuing post-graduation and professional degrees/diplomas (not falling in Category I) and Ph. D. students.
- Essay entries submitted by the participants must be accompanied by a copy of student Identity Card and Aadhar Card. Entries received without a COPY of
student Identity Card and Aadhar Card shall be summarily rejected and NO query, correspondence etc. pertaining to such entries shall be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- Wards and relatives of employees of Competition Commission of India or office of Director General-CCI or Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI is not eligible to participate in this competition.
ALSO SEE: TD Bank Application – Apply For TD Bank Job Vacancy
The Essay Competition
- The Essay Competition entries shall have to be on one of the topics provided and submitted by the last date stipulated (i.e. 31st October 2017). 6.2. Co-authored papers of up to two authors are permitted.
- Only one essay is allowed per participant or per collaborating team of co-authors.
- The prizes in such cases will be shared among the team members.
The essay should not be more than 3000 words including footnotes. There is no minimum word limit; however, authors are encouraged to submit essays of not less than 1500 words.
Procedures for the submissions
- The entries have to be sent, latest by 31st October 2017 through email only at advocacy-at-cci.gov.in in English language only.
- The subject of such email may be CCI Essay Competition 2017-18. 10.3.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Previously published essays shall be rejected outright. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
Essays must be submitted on or before 31st October 2017 !!
Please Note: There is no fee and entry to the competition shall be free.