The 2018 NNPC/chevron scholarship have been announced and all qualified applicants can now apply for the 2018/2019 Nigerian national petroleum corporation / Chevron scholarship. All interested candidate is to read the guidelines thoroughly and make sure that they are qualified before they apply. The scholarship is only for those who are in their second year in a nigerian university and it closes on the 6th of august, 2018.
Guidelines To apply for 2018 NNPC/chevron Scholarship
Candidates studying any of the listed courses in any Nigerian university can apply;
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
ALSO SEE: Apply For AGIP Oil Company Scholarships 2018 for Postgraduate Students
NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Eligibility
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How to Apply for 2018 NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the steps below:
Before you start this application, ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from the school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of the name in any of your document.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “APPLY NOW” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS FOR THE 2018 NNPC/CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ANY OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SPONSORED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, ITS JV PARTNER, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PUBLISHED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THIS NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
Application Deadline: 6th August 2018.