Shell Nigeria exploration production company together with the Nigerian national petroleum corporation (NNPC) has announced that all eligible candidates for the 2018 NNPC/SNEPco national scholarship can now apply online. The scholarship is for second-year students across various institutions in Nigeria and will be granted to them if they successful until the completion of their programme.
2018 NNPC/SNEPco National Scholarship Application Guide
The scholarship is available for full-time students under the faculty of engineering and sciences.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Agricultural Science
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Computer Science
NNPC/SNEPco National Scholarship Requirements
• Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
• Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
• Applicants must currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
• Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system (attach transcripts or official records).
Application Deadline: 24th September 2018
How To Apply For 2018 NNPC/SNEPco National Scholarship
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://www.nnpc-snepcoscholarship.shell.com.
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application;
5. A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
6. University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
7. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
8. O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
9. Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating the applicant’s local government of origin; and
10. Academic results for 100 level.