The 2022 Fulbright Scholarship application is out for students to apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA to Study Masters and Ph.D. The U.S. Fulbright Program is Funded by the Government of the USA. Over 4,000 Foreign Students Receive Fulbright Scholarships each year in the United States at U.S. Universities.
Interested students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship Program. Provided you are from any academic background with any academic Discipline, You can apply for 2022 Fulbright Scholarship. Fulbright encourages applications from all Fields, Including Interdisciplinary Ones.
As one of the Largest Scholarships and the Biggest U.S Funded Government Scholarship, Fulbright Scholarships are open to International Students from over 155 Countries.
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship Funded by the United States Department of State covers the Following Expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Fulbright Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- For the Masters Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
2022 Fulbright USA Scholarship Application
All Fulbright Applications are Processed by bi-National Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies in Your Country. Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
The deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually. It is important to visit the official website (link is available below) and the country-specific websites for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
In order to apply, visit the official website of the USA Fulbright Degree Scholarship 2022.