4 Simple Tips To Prevent Your Phone From Overheating – Overheating is when your device climbs beyond the normal temperature with which it was designed and built to work with.
This is usually instigated by anything that dwindles the cooling system’s capacity to disperse heat. Just like the regular human body that responds negatively or positively to weather changes, your phone’s temperature also changes to the temperature of its environment.
Nature’s basic law states that heat always flow from an area of higher temperature to an area of lesser temperature, and not the other way round.
SEE ALSO: How To Update To Android 7.0 NOUGAT OTA
Aside from killing your battery life and running it down, overheating can be annoying and uncomfortable most times.
Major Symptoms Of an Overheated Phone
- Heating abnormally; If one discovers that his phone heats up abnormally even without running any application on the device, then it’s a sign of overheating and must be looked into as soon as possible.
- Consequent slowing down of operations; When you run an application on your device and it takes rather too long to open or perform an action, it’s a sure sign of an overheated device!
- Unnecessary shutting down and rebooting; Most Android users frequently disregard this issue. It could be pretty annoying when you’re in a middle of an important work and your phone trips off or automatically restarts without your consent. This is also a sign of overheating and must be looked into as fast as possible.
- Crashing OS and Applications; Here most time your apps stops working and then other issues like your operating system crashing could come up, this could be from an overheated device.
4 Simple Tips To Prevent Your Phone From Overheating
With these 4 simplified and modified steps, Your phone will cease overheating from today!
- Place it in a cool place.
Keeping your phone in a cool place always help prevent overheating. Someone operating his phone under the air conditioner can testify that it makes the battery last longer. Try operating your device in an airy environment, it surely helps.
- Remove it from 3G and 4G.
The network we use is another thing that causes overheating in phones. It is advisable your network is set to select the preferred network available instead of 3G or 4G. This could limit the rate at which your smartphone overheats.
- Always turn off unused applications.
It always helps to turn off unused applications in your device. Allowing apps that are not being used to run in your device drains your battery fast and increases the rate of the heat on your phone.
- Download applications that cools your device
There are several android apps that helps you cool your device. Here’s a list of good apps that helps cool your smartphone.
- Master Doctor Droid Cooler
- Temperature Guard
- Cooler Master
- EaseUS Coolphone
Good luck as you try these 4 simple tips to prevent your Phone from overheating.