7 Best Merry Christmas Wishes 2016 & Best Christmas SMS
Every December 25, is the festival of Christmas, and it marks the birth of Jesus Christ. Many people around the world come together with their families, friends and loved ones to join in the celebrations. According to the gospels of Matthew and Luke, in the Holy Bible, Jesus Christ was born to virgin mother Mary and Joseph in the sleepy town of Bethlehem on a cold, winter night.
So, Christians all over the world celebrate him because God sent his son Jesus to the world to sacrifice his life to redeem mankind from their sins. People celebrate Christmas by attending the midnight Christmas mass at church.
Some decorate their houses and oak or pine trees with bells, angels, glittering stars, stockings, candies, etc. While others spread love and cheer among their family members and loved ones.
Now you can share Merry Christmas Wishes 2016, love and cheer with your loved ones, near and far, with these Best Christmas SMS and Merry Christmas greetings and messages.
7 Best Merry Christmas Wishes 2016 & Best Christmas SMS, To Send Merry Christmas Greetings To Family Members and loved Ones
1. “May the Christmas spirit bring to you peace and hope. I also wish you good health and hope as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Merry Merry Christmas!”
2. “I’m wishing you all the love and warmth that comes with remembering the birth of Jesus Christ during the Christmas festivities. Wish you a blessed Christmas.”
3. “I wish Santa Claus brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!”
4. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder”
5. “The journey of life is with many twists and turns. But with faith and courage, no obstacle can stop you from reaching your goals. Keep faith, peace and kindness in your heart, and you shall always shine. Merry Christmas.”
6. “May baby Jesus bring you and your family lots of love. May the host of angels fill your life with joy and bliss. Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones.”
7. “May this Christmas fill your homes with the peace and joy of Christ. May this year, you come even more closer to God. Merry Christmas to you and your family.”