7 Great Tips To Get Better Sleep – Getting a good night sleep is very important, most of us are aware of that but few of us make that 8-9 hours a priority. Feeling worn-out lately? the solution is to have a better sleep. Think of all the factors that will prevent a good night sleep like relationship issues, family responsibilities, pressure from work, illnesses and so on.
Although you cannot control all these factors. But here are 7 great tips to get better sleep, so to help you improve your sleep, making you feel more productive, mentally okay, and full of energy all day.
7 Great Tips To Get Better Sleep | Amazing Tips To Help You Sleep
1. Go To Bed And Wake Up At The Same Time Everyday: Try and stick to bed schedule, even on holidays, weekends, and day offs. When you are consistent with your bed schedule, your body gets used to your sleep-wake cycle. Remember to choose a bed time when you are normally tired.
2. Make Sure The Room Is Dark: When is time for you to sleep make sure the room is dark. Use curtains to block light from window, or try a sleep mask, also try and cover electronics that emit light.
3. Don’t Go To Bed Hungry Or Stuffed: This is an important point to note. When you go to bed either hungry or too filled this will make you uncomfortable-makes. And it will be difficult for you to fall asleep. Also limit how you drink before bed to avoid middle of the night trips to the toilet.
4. Get Comfortable: Create a room that is ideal for sleeping. This means a room that is cool, quiet and dark-use earplugs, fan or conditioner to create an environment that suits your need. Your bed, mattress and pillow also matters a lot, choose mattress and pillow that makes you comfortable. Also, if you share your bed make sure there is enough room for two.
5. Clear Your Head: Relationship issues, pressure from work, anger from your day etc. can make it very difficult for you to sleep well. Look at life from a positive perception, unwind your mind, and stop worrying. This will help you have a good night rest.
6. Do The Same Thing Each Night: Create a night ritual to help tell your body is time to sleep. Things like-taking a shower, listening to soothing music, reading a book and so on, will helps you to transit from wakefulness to drowsiness.
READ MORE: Remedies To Stop Hair Loss
7. Either Take Your Nap Early Or Not At All: If you find sleeping at night a problem then afternoon napping is one of the causes. If you want to take your nap do it before 5 pm and try and it very short.
Always exercise during the day because Exercise can make you fall asleep faster as long as it is done at the right time, workout earlier in the day. This will help you sleep more soundly in the night.