Amazon A to Z Login Employee Portal hub.amazon.work is a safe and secure login portal where Amazon employee and associates can access their work account from any device (computers, smartphones) connected to the internet. The secure login site can be accessed both on and outside the Amazon Network from a private and public computer at any point in time.
How To Access hub.amazon.work
In order to access the Amazon Employee Hub, users must have a mobile phone which the phone number must be registered with Amazon to access Amazon A to Z portal for the first time outside the Amazon Network. The number is needed to verify their identity through a code sent by text to that registered number.
So, if you don’t have a registered number with Amazon, kindly access Amazon A to Z on the Amazon network, go to your profile and add the number to your contact details.
Amazon A to Z Login Employee Portal Step Guide
Before you can sign in hub.amazon.work, you must have the mobile phone with the registered number with Amazon handy in order to receive the verification code from Amazon. Then follow the instructions below to proceed with Amazon A to Z Login
- Visit the Amazon A to Z Login Employee portal www.hub.amazon.work
- Type in your AMAZON LOGIN Username/alias (The info can be found at the top of your Amazon badge above the photo).
- After that, press the blue “Get Started” button to proceed.
- Next, enter the registered phone number and the verification code sent to you via text message in your phone.
- Then you may check the “Remember this device” box to skip the code verification next time you log in if you will use the same device for the next 30 days.
- Also, if you are using a public computer, don’t check this option.
Important Note About Amazon A to Z Employee Login
- As of your first time of logging in, if you did not receive the verification code, you have to first confirm that you select the phone number registered in your Amazon account and then check if your current cellular plan support text message or you may have run out of SMS credit if you have prepaid text plan.
- Users who have the USA or Canadian phone number and do not receive the verification code may have blocked Amazon’s text messages. To unblock and start the service, text ‘RESUME’ to 262966.
- If the password has expired or you cannot remember or it’s showing error, click the “Forgot your password” link and a PIN will be sent to the email address you provided as of the time you sign up Amazon A to Z account.
- In order to avoid expiration and other issues, ensure you update the password every 90 days.
- Lastly, the reset PIN is case sensitive so it must be entered exactly as it appears in your email. Ensure you use the PIN within 15 minutes of receiving or else it may expire.
Amazon A to Z Contact Information
You can use the below ERC Contact Information to contact ERC from your region.
- United States: +1 (888) 892-7180
- United Kingdom: 0808 145 3744 or 020 7855 3100. Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Canada: 1 877-467-1383
- Costa Rica: 0 800 015 0702
- Czech Republic: 800 701 388 or 228 882 253. Available Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- Ireland: 1800 947784 or 165 31446. Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm
- Poland: 80 011 246 76 or 12 881 11 61. Available Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- South Africa: 080 098 8812. Available Monday-Sunday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- India: Email ERC at [email protected]