Amazon Black Friday is one of the best black Friday you can ever make mention of in History. In this page, you will learn how to Order On Amazon Black Friday, since the black Friday is close. This will be a very great opportunity for users to grab their dream items, items that they love so much for a less price.
2019 Black Friday
The black Friday is a name that is usually known for the Friday following Thanksgiving in the United States that is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. On this day as been regarded as the beginning of America’s Christmas shopping season since the year 1952. But the term “black Friday didn’t become used or widely used or known until more recent decades.
On Black Friday, any item that is usually sold at a constant price will be cut down to half the price of that item. This means you are going to purchase items cheaply on black Friday, if possible there will be 90% discounts. So you can even see a product cheaper than half its normal price. But before you can access the amazon black Friday and also see deals or items, you must download the Amazon app and also then create an Amazon account. You can download the Amazon app through your app store on your device.
When Is Amazon Black Friday
It’s very important for you to know when the amazon black Friday starts and also when it ends. The Black Friday starts at 1 minute past midnight on Friday 22 November and then ends at 23:59 on Friday 29 November. In order to know more about Amazon Black Friday deals simply go to the amazon black Friday deals on the Amazon website.
How To Create Amazon Account
Follow the steps below to get started
- Visit the Amazon webpage, amazon.com.
- Locate the “Account & lists” link at the top of the page.
- A menu box will display, click the “start here” link.
- Then provide your name, email address, and also type your email again.
- Enter your phone number, then enter a new password, also type it again in the box below.
- Now press click the “create account” link below the form.
- You will now receive a confirmation link in your email address.
- Open the email and click on the link that was sent by Amazon.
- Then you will now be taken to your account.
Amazon Account Login
Follow the outlined procedures for you to access your Amazon account.
- Open your device browser and go amazon.com.
- Tap on the account and lists the link at the top of the page.
- Enter the registered email of your Amazon account and the password.
- Then, you can click on sign in.
Steps to Order on Amazon Black Friday
For you to order on Amazon black Friday follow these procedures below:
- Login to your amazon account.
- Simply access or visit the product details page for the item that you want to buy.
- Now tap “Add to Cart”.
- After you have finished adding your items to your cart, tap the “Shopping Cart icon”.
- Should in case you need to edit the items in your cart, tap “Save for Later” or “Delete” next to the item in the Cart.
- Also, tap “Proceed to checkout” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you have review your order information, then tap “Place your order” to complete your purchase.
- You will see an order confirmation screen when your purchase has been completed.
Once you follow the above items, you will be able to successfully order items on Amazon Black Friday.