It is quite an awesome detail for You to Study, Work, and Live Far from Home (Your Country) for better and Brighter Achievements. On this note, we have the full guide you need to secure an American Visa Sponsorship Opportunities in order to Study, Work and Live in any part of the United States of America under what we call The American Green Card (Visa Lottery Award). I believe you get the point Now?
Just as you should Note: the United State of America is the most Powerful Country of the World and as USA hold the World Power, the Government of American Under Citizenship and Immigration service Departments have this The American Visa Lottery for Other Countries of the World to Study, Work and As well Live under Citizenship in any Part of America depending on your Choice during Registration. However, the registration is easy and self-explanatory which you can proceed with the Application below to meet up with the Merit list>>>
American Citizenship and Immigration Visa Sponsorship Program
There list of steps and things you need to Read About this Program which is on the list below with the full explanations and the Step by step Guide from start Till Finish.
- What is American Visa Sponsorship Program
- Requirements To gain a Visa Lottery Award
- How Does the green Visa cost and List of Documentation
- How to Study In USA under Visa Award
- Working In USA under Visa Lottery
- Living In USA under Visa Sponsorship
- Need to secure Online Visa Sponsorship Application
- How to Apply and Gain Approval for Visa Sponsorship
- Benefits of USA Green Card
Each year the United States Government grants 50,000 green cards or More to people from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States of America. To qualify for this immigration Green Card DV Lottery, you must meet two requirements.
Note: this year’s (2021) Green Card DV-Lottery is called the DV-2023 Lottery, where 2023 is the year the winners may enter the USA on their new green card that they won in this years DV-Lottery.
Most individuals worldwide can enter the Green Card DV Lottery, as long as they meet two simple, but strict eligibility requirements. Natives from countries who have sent more than 50,000 immigrants to the United States over the past five years are not eligible to enter the Diversity Visa Lottery, see the DV-Lottery Requirements for a list of countries whose nationals are not eligible to enter the Green Card DV-Lottery this year.
What is the DV Lottery?
The Diversity Visa Program (DV Lottery) is congressionally mandated and allows up to 55,000 persons from nations that are historically underrepresented in terms of migration to the United States of America to qualify each year for immigrant visas which are also known as Green Cards.
The program is called the “Green Card Lottery” or “DV Lottery“because the winners are determined through a random drawing from among the 10–12 million people who enter each year worldwide.
The US is proud to be a country of immigrants. However, far more people are coming to the USA from certain countries than from others. For example, just those immigrating from Mexico, China, and the Philippines are by far outnumbering those from most of the other countries accumulated. In order to maintain diversity in the population, US laws regulate immigration from particular regions of the world.
For this reason, the USA has been randomly distributed 55,000 so-called Green Cards in the DV Lottery every year since 1994.
You can enter the U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery for free at www.state.gov or use our service if you need any help with the application process. www.dvlottery.com is powered by The American Dream – US Green Card Service GmbH, a government licensed immigration consultancy. We are not affiliated with the U.S. Government or any government agency.
Green Card Service for you
Meanwhile, the below list are the various stages your Application will undergo and of which there are the services for approval which all you need is just to follow the Full Application Guide;
- Guaranteed participation in the lottery
- Applications accepted year-round
- Certificate of participation
- FREE English course
- Individual + personal support
- Applications individually reviewed
- Applications submitted correctly and on time to the U.S. authorities
- Preparation for the Green Card interview
- Premium service and personal contact person
- Personal customer log-in account
- Standard support for winners
- Comprehensive winner’s guide
- Free Round-trip flight to the USA in case of a win
- Green Card and Social Security delivery service to our US address free of charge
- Completion of the online DS-260 form
- Access to the winners’ forum
- Preparation of application documents in case of win
Here is the Keypoint You Need to Note:
- Ensure you make your application with a Single Profile
- Make use of legal details both the basics and Family data
- The Recommended Document formats are what you must Use
- The Passport must meet with will the requirements
- Make Use of an active Email Address for other Notifications
- Review your Application Before Final Submission
Am I eligible for DV Lottery 2023?
Almost everyone can apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a U.S. Green Card:
- Country of birth in accordance with current world political maps
- Education and/or working experiences
Use the DV Lottery Check to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the DV Lottery 2023!
The requirements You need To Gain Approval
Almost everyone can participate in the Green Card Lottery. There are, however, two criteria that every participant must meet: Country of birth and level of education. You must have proof of these two requirements at the time you win the lottery. Do you qualify to enter the Green Card Lottery?
Is my country of birth important for the Green Card Lottery?
Your country of birth plays an important role in the Green Card Lottery because some countries are not allowed to participate. Countries who are excluded usually have an already high rate of immigration to the USA.
Every country which has received more than 50,000 U.S. Green Cards through other legal immigration paths, such as family- or work-based visas over the last five years are automatically excluded from the lottery.
The list of excluded countries, therefore, can change from year to year. It is worth the time to check the list of excluded countries regularly to see if new counties have been added or taken off the list.
Please take note that your nationality plays no role in the Green Card Lottery. Only your country of birth according to current borders is important in deciding if you can participate in the drawing.
Exceptions for people born in an excluded country
There are, however, exceptions! People who were born in an excluded country can still apply to the Green Card Lottery under certain conditions. They are when:
1) The spouse of the participant was born in a country that can actively participate;
2) People born in an excluded country can participate if their parents were only in the country of their birth temporarily for, for example, their studies or work. In this case, both parents must have been born in a country that can participate in the lottery.
In these cases, the participant can take on, so to say, the country of their parents or spouse and enter the country as their “native country” when applying. If you are unsure, please don’t hesitate to contact us. The American Dream has made it their mission to help those who want to emigrate to the USA reach their goals. We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns.
List of Eligible Countries who can Apply for Award
Meanwhile, this list is Based on Continents and the Countries Under them. However, Once your Country is on this list you can Proceed with your American Visa Lottery Application Blow:
For African Countries
Algeria and Angola
Central African Republic and Chad
Benin and Botswana
Cameroon and Burkina Faso
Burundi and Cape Verde
Comoros and Congo
Congo, Democratic Republic of the and Liberia
Libya and Madagascar
Malawi and Mali
Mauritania and Mauritius
Namibia and Niger
Morocco and Mozambique
Nigeria and Rwanda
Sao Tome and Principe and Senegal and Djibouti
Egypt and Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Equatorial Guinea and Eritrea
Gabon and Ethiopia
Gambia, The and Ghana
Kenya and Lesotho
Guinea and Guinea-Bissau
Seychelles and Sierra Leone
Somalia and South Africa
Togo and Tunisia
South Sudan and Sudan
Swaziland and Tanzania
Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
For Asian Countries
Afghanistan and Bahrain
Bhutan and Brunei
Burma and Cambodia
East Timor and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Indonesia and Iran
Iraq and Israel
Japan and Jordan
Kuwait and Laos
Lebanon and Malaysia
Maldives and Mongolia
Nepal and North Korea
Oman and Qatar
Saudi Arabia and Singapore
Sri Lanka and Syria
Taiwan and Thailand
United Arab Emirates and Yemen
Natives of the following Asia Region countries are not eligible for this year’s diversity program:
Bangladesh and Vietnam
India and Pakistan
South Korea and Philippines
China (mainland born)
For European Countries
Albania and Andorra
Armenia and Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria and Croatia
Cyprus and Czech Republic
Denmark and Estonia
Finland and France
Georgia and Germany
Greece and Hungary
Iceland and Ireland
Italy and Kazakhstan
Kosovo and Kyrgyzstan
Latvia and Liechtenstein
Lithuania and Luxembourg
Macau Special Administrative Region
Macedonia and Austria
Azerbaijan and Belarus
Malta and Moldova
Monaco and Montenegro
Netherlands and Northern Ireland
Norway and Poland
Portugal and Romania
Russia and San Marino
Serbia and Slovakia
Slovenia and Spain
Tajikistan and Turkey
Sweden and Switzerland
Turkmenistan and Ukraine
Uzbekistan and Vatican City
Natives of the following European countries are not eligible for this year’s DV program:
Great Britain (United Kingdom).
Great Britain (United Kingdom):
includes the following dependent areas:
Anguilla and Bermuda
British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands
Falkland Islands and Gibraltar
Montserrat and Pitcairn
St. Helena and Turks
However, Applicants will not receive notification letters by mail, email or phone. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check this website for notification of lottery selection.
Oceania, (North, South, Central) America and The Caribbean
Australia and Fiji and The Bahamas
Kiribati and Mars
Micronesia, Federated States of Nauru
New Zealand and Palau
Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands
Tonga and Tuvalu
Vanuatu and Islands
In North America:
natives of Canada and Mexico are not eligible for this year’s diversity program.
Antigua and Barbuda and Argentina
Belize and Barbados
Bolivia and Chile
Costa Rica and Cuba
Dominica and Grenada
Guyana and Honduras
Nicaragua and Panama
Paraguay and Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago
Uruguay and Venezuela
Countries in this region whose natives are not eligible for this year’s diversity program:
Brazil and Colombia
Dominican Republic and Ecuador
El Salvador and Guatemala
Haiti and Jamaica
Mexico and Peru.
The Benefits of the American Visa Sponsorship Program
The US Green Card is one of the most sought-after immigration visas worldwide. Holders of this Permanent Resident Card can benefit from a variety of advantages:
- Unlimited entry to the USA – no need for a US Visa or ESTA anymore!
- Live without restrictions in any US state.
- Holding of the previous citizenship.
- After three or five years you can apply for US citizenship.
As an employee
- Work visa is no longer required.
- Free choice of employer.
- Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- Less strict work requirements than for other non-Americans.
As a self-employed person
Certain limited permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, can be obtained more easily and quickly.
As a student
- Studying in the US without a student visa.
- Tuition fees can be reduced by up to 80%.
As a pensioner
- Legal and permanent immigration for retirement.
- Entitlement to pension insurance earned in the USA and in your home country, e.g. Germany, United Kingdom, Canada.
- Entitlement to medical care and other state social benefits.
How can I participate in the Green Card Lottery?
With our Green Card Check, you can find out whether you are eligible to participate in the Green Card Lottery by answering a few questions.
Do you qualify? Congratulations! Make the most of your opportunity to win a Green Card by participating and Following the full instructions and Guide carefully and you Need these details to create an Account:
- Your Basic data
- Your family Data
Register for the Green Card Lottery with USA Embassy portal Provided below and we’ll take care of the rest. After your application, our team will carry out a thorough double-check of your data. If there are still questions, your personal advisor will contact you.
More you Will benefits from USA Visa Lottery
Green Card is a document that gives benefits:
- Permission for legal residence in the U.S. al staying in the USA.
- Permission to work in any company located in U.S. territory.
- Eligibility to buy the property and apply for a mortgage in a local bank.
- Permission to start own business and create own corporation.
- Ability to legally enter/leave the U.S.A.
- Right to apply for social services.
- Right to apply for government-sponsored financial aid for education.
- Eligibility to apply to U.S. citizenship later.
- Ability to sponsor and invite spouses and unmarried children up to 21-year-old.
How can I apply for the DV Lottery?
Participation in the annual DV Lottery is basically free of charge and all eligible persons can register for it on the website of the U.S. Department of State. However, what many do not know: In every lottery up to 40% of all participants are disqualified because of formal or deadline errors in their application!
The admission or rejection of applications for the Diversity Visa Lottery is an electronic process, but participants are not informed about the outcome. Whether the application will end up in the lottery or not won’t be communicated.
However, the Green Card service agency The American Dream guarantees your participation in the official DV Lottery!
Each application is individually checked by state-approved emigration consultants and is submitted to the US authorities in due form and time.
Proof that you satisfy these requirements should NOT be submitted when entering the DV-2023 Lottery but will be requested by a consular officer after your name has been selected and you formally apply for your permanent residence (Green Card) visa.
You need to provide proof of education, work experience, and native country only if you are selected. For this reason, we do not request this information in the application form for the DV-2023 Green Card Lottery. The Application Procedure is easy and you can start making your Application On the Go.