The AGIP Oil Company Scholarships 2018 is open for suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2018/2019 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is based on two categories which include:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility calls on all suitably qualified applicants for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
However, the NAE 2018 scholarship award covers tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
The Field Of Study include the following:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum).
Eligibility For AGIP Oil Company Scholarships 2018
Applicants must meet up with the following requirements in order to qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Before applying, the candidate must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed above.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
- Candidate must have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
How to Apply For AGIP Oil Company Scholarships 2018 Award Scheme
1. Before you proceed to apply, ensure that you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with a white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. You can now proceed to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form as required.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance form.pdf
3. Ensure you label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Kindly attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
You can now Start your application here.
Application Deadline: 8th June 2018
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email. Furthermore, the Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June 2018.
For more question or more updated information about Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Scholarships 2018, kindly use the comment box below. Also, don’t forget to share this information on your social media account to help inform others that may want to apply.