As a Chase bank account holder, you can get Chase Bank loans for different types of mortgages as well as buying a car. Getting a loan from Chase Bank is very simple, easy and straightforward process. You can work with a Chase banker to apply for Chase Mortgage loans or proceed with the application online.
If you wish to apply for Chase mortgage loans you’ll need to follow the steps outlined in this article, to successfully apply for it. However, you can work with a Chase banker or begin the prequalified application online.
Types of Chase Mortgage Loans
Below are different mortgage loans available from Chase Bank.
- Chase Jumbo Mortgage
A jumbo mortgage is available for a property worth more than $417,000 — up to $3 million. Choose a Chase jumbo fixed mortgage with a 15-, 20- or 30-year term or an adjustable-rate mortgage with a five-, seven-, 10- or 30-year term. The Chase loan rates for a jumbo mortgage vary depending on the terms and your qualifying factors, such as your credit score and history.
- Chase FHA Mortgage
Chase FHA mortgages are loans insured by the government. You can use an FHA loan to buy or refinance properties that contain one to four units, and you can choose a fixed rate for a 10-, 20-, 25- or 30-year term. Furthermore, you can as well use gift funds for your down payment, which might be as low as 3.5 percent.
- Chase Fixed- or Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
Chase offers fixed-rate mortgages for 10-, 15-, 20-, 25- and 30-year terms. With a fixed-rate mortgage, you’ll always know how much your monthly payments will be, including principal and interest. You might qualify for one of Chase’s low down payment options if you apply for a loan.
READ ALSO: Getting Loans For Small and Medium Business – All You Need To Know
The adjustable-rate mortgage from Chase fixes your interest rate for a loan term of five, seven or 10 years, after which it becomes variable for the remaining loan term. For example, a 5/1 ARM would have a fixed interest rate for the first five years and then convert to an adjustable rate after that.
- Chase VA Loan
If you qualify for a VA loan you might not have to come up with a down payment or pay private mortgage insurance. With 100 percent financing available, you can get a fixed rate loan with a term of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.
How To Apply For Chase Mortgage Loans Online
- First of all, you need to grant Chase permission to review your credit history.
- Then arrange all your financial information, including your household income, debts, personal loans, and assets. You’ll also need property information such as the property type, purchase price and down payment amount, and name and number of your real estate agent.
- Chase will create a full mortgage application package for you with a loan estimate included. Read this carefully because it includes information on loan fees and settlement costs as well as your interest rate, loan terms and monthly payment amount.
- Kindly review all of the documents in your package and sign and return any necessary forms.
If you want to apply for a loan with Chase and get prequalified, visit the Chase Bank website. Applicants in California and Michigan can file a written loan application to receive a copy of Chase’s loan evaluation criteria.