For those applicants interested in applying into the FUNAI school of foundation studies and pre-degree programmes, this post shall enlighten you on the who to go about it. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University while the Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in FUNAI and all universities in Nigeria and abroad, affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
The FUNAI School of Foundation Studies (FUNAI SFS) will prepare candidates for admission into the following faculties and undergraduate programmes:
|BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES|
8. Vocational &Technical Education
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY|
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
How To Apply For FUNAI School Of Foundation Studies 2017/2018 Admission
- Go to the FUNAI SFS ePortal (funai-foundation.com), and click on: “Download Guide for Candidates”, and read the instructions carefully in the guide. Create your account by clicking on “Start Application” or “Sign up”. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) and activate your RRN on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before making payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before payment is made.
- After payment, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone. Use this PIN on the ePortal to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
FUNAI School Of Foundation Studies 2017/2018 Admission General Information
- Applicants into 2017/2018 preliminary programme are advised to check the FUNAI SFS website (funai-foundation.com) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Candidates who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the FUNAI School of Foundation Studies for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at http://funai-foundation.com/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 25th August, 2017 at 11.59 pm.
For further inquires and information regarding to FUNAI School Of Foundation Studies 2017/2018 Admission, please drop your comments at the drop box below.