AT&T is a telecommunication service provider company that offers mobile and fixed phone, and as well broadband Internet services to homes and offices in their service area. AT&T has over 1 million hot spots with roaming facilities as well, including the Asia Pacific region. AT&T bill payment can be made through various ways, as ATT provides their customers with different AT&T Payment Options in order for them to pay their bill. In this article, we shall look into those ways a customer can pay at&t bill.
AT&T Payment Options
See below, various ways to pay your AT&T bills.
- AT&T customer can call 800-331-0500, and follow the automated instructions to pay the bill over the phone. Ensure you have your payment information before you call the number.
- A customer can enroll in their Txt2Pay service. Once enrolled, you will receive an SMS notifying your billed amount and your due date. From there, you can reply to this SMS, and start the payment process to pay the bill using your card or bank account.
- AT&T bill can be paid in person by visiting one of any of the authorized payment locations to pay your bill. Click here to find a location near you.
- A customer can send payment check or money order to an AT&T mail address below.
READ ALSO: How to Redeem and Activate AT&T Reward Card
How To Make AT&T Bill Payment Online
Follow the outline step guide instructions to pay your bill online.
- Visit the AT&T make a payment page.
- If you manage multiple accounts, choose the bill you want to pay. in order to pay more than one bill, repeat these steps for each account.
- Review the payment amount and change if necessary. Select Split this payment if you need to use 2 different payment methods or pay on 2 different dates.
- Kindly follow the onscreen prompts to submit your payment.
How to sign up for AutoPay
- Go to your Profile.
- Under Popular Tasks, select Update stored payment methods.
- Select Sign up for AutoPay in the AutoPay section.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account to enroll in AutoPay.
- Select a payment method, complete any necessary fields.
- Select Continue.
- Review your enrollment information and select Submit.
- Repeat steps 2 – 6 for each account you wish to enroll in AutoPay.
Accepted payment methods
- Debit or credit cards (Mastercard®, Visa®, American Express® Card, Discover® Card, JCB, and Diners Club)
- Checking or savings account details
- AT&T promotional gift cards.
The most convenient way to pay AT&T bill is online. But first, you need to create an account at www.Att.Com and log into it to pay the bill using your card or bank account. Also, note that bills not paid in full by the payment due date will incur a late payment charge.
For more question about AT&T payment options, visit www.Att.com, and have a live chat with an online AT&T representative. Also, you may call their customer care at 800-331-0500. Or visit http://www.att.com/contactus/ for more information.