Currently, Bellsouth is the subsidiary of the AT&T Inc and the telecommunication company. Bellsouth provides high-speed internet services, long distance voice calling and as well email services with outstanding features to millions of customers.
If you are facing a challenge on how to log into your BellSouth email account, this article on Bellsouth Email Login will walk you through the Bellsouth Email sign in process.
You might be wondering why is it that when you open Bellsouth mail sign in page, it will direct you to the AT&T page (att.net). This is because Bellsouth is now the subsidiary of the AT&T Inc. So, Bellsouth Email users can now access their email account through the att.net login page.
Bellsouth Email Login Procedure | Steps For Bellsouth Email Sign In
- Go to the official website of the AT&T by clicking on the link http://start.att.net/
- Once the homepage opens, you will see the ‘Sign-in’, just press the sign in link.
- On the login page, type in your username and password
- After that, press the Sign-in button.
- Provided your Bellsouth Email Login details you entered are correct, you will be directed to the page where you will be able to check your Mail, create a new mail and also perform other activities.
If you wish to Setup the Bellsouth in any email client, you will require the email server settings. Follow the steps below for Bellsouth Email settings.
SEE ALSO: Google Mail Sign In Guide
How To Configure Bellsouth Email Settings
- Account type: POP3
- Incoming Mail Server: inbound.att.net and port number 995.
- Outgoing Mail Server: outbound.att.net and port number 465.
- Encryption Security: SSL
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.mail.att.net and port number 993.
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.mail.att.net and port number 587.
- Encryption Security: SSL.
Don’t forget to let more people know, sharing is great. Kindly use the share button below to share this post on your social media.