To Make BP Credit Card Payment Online is very easy and more convenient. The whole process can be done within a few minutes by visiting SynchronyCredit.com with any device connected to the internet. Customers with BP Credit Card can earn 10 cents off per gallon for every $100 spent on BP fuel and other gas station purchases.
BP also offers the BP Visa Credit Card, which gives you
- 25 cents off per gallon for every $100 you spend at BP stations
- 15 cents off per gallon for every $100 you spend for eligible groceries, dining, and travel.
- 5 cents off per gallon for every $100 you spend everywhere else.
Also, there is no annual fee with BP Credit Cards, and rewards can be redeemed at the pump. Moreover, you get also $0 fraud liability and ATM cash access.
BP Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and it can be used to make purchases. Furthermore, the BP Credit Card Login portal can be accessed using a mobile device or computer connected to the internet, in order to manage your BP credit card account online. After using your BP credit card, and you want to make a full or partial credit card payment, kindly follow the below-detailed instructions.
BP Credit Card Payment Online Via SynchronyCredit.com
Just as BP credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank, in order to access your account online, you only need to visit SynchronyCredit.com. If you have not yet registered for an online account, Click on the “Register” button below the login form and proceed to register by entering your card number and billing zip code in the input space. After that, click on the continue button to proceed further.
Once done, you will get your BP credit card account user ID and password to log in to access your eStatement in order to make your BP credit card payment.
Other BP Credit Card Bill Pay Options
1. BP Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail: If you receive a monthly statement by mail, you can mail a check using the return envelope provided. If you lose the return envelope or are enrolled in paperless billing and would like to pay by mail, follow the following steps:
Use your BP credit card login information to access your online account to view your bill.
Write out a check in the amount owed, and include your account number in the check’s memo section. Mail your check to:
BP PLCC & Visa
P.O. Box 965006
Orlando, FL 32896-5006.
2. Make BP Card Payment by Phone: BP credit card bill pay can be made over the phone free of charge using an automated system. Depending on the type of BP credit card you have, you can simply call:
- Call BP card phone number: 844-832-0035
- For BP Visa card phone number: 844-832-0030
- BP Platinum Visa card phone number: 844-887-1975.
NOTE: The payment due date for your BP credit card is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. So, ensure you make your payment on time to avoid a penalty fee of $38 for late payments.