Chase Freedom Credit Card is issued by Chase bank and it can be used at almost everywhere visa and master cards are generally accepted. Chase Freedom Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate. Normal APR rate varies at 13.24 – 23.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is 25.24%.
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Login grants you access to all benefits including
- $150 bonus on spending $500 on purchases in their first 3 months after account opening.
- A 0% intro APR for first 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
- 0% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
- Get a $25 bonus when you add their first authorized user and make their first purchase within this same 3-month period.
In order to apply for the Chase Freedom Credit Card, visit https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/rtbl/account-access-rtbl. Scroll to ‘apply now’ button and click it.
You will be required to enter the following information; a Legal name of the business, Mailing Address 1, Mailing Address 2, Apartment, City, State Zip code.
READ MORE: Apply For Chase Mortgage Loans Online
In order for you to check your Chase Freedom Credit Card application status, call the company at 1-800-432-3117 and provide your account reference number.
Chase Freedom Credit Card Login
- Visit chaseonline.chase.com
- Enter username or User ID in the first box.
- Next, type in your password in the second blank spaces
- Then press the ‘login’ button below the form.
- Forgot password: If you forgot or lost your password, select the ‘forgot password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank.
- Then enter your username in the page you will be transferred to, and provide the requested security information and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
IF you encounter any issue during the Chase Freedom Credit Card Login, kindly contact the Customer service center by calling 1-800-432-3117 to speak to a customer care agent.