Currently, you can now easily check GTBank account balance on your phone with without having to go to the bank. Now, this article will show you how you can actually check your main balance, provided you have an account with GTBank. In case you don’t know, GTBank has provided a unique and awesome experience when it comes to internet and mobile banking. This helps its customers to conduct a variety of financial transactions without stress.
Benefits of Using GTBank Internet Banking
The internet banking platform can be accessed from the comfort of your home or office with any internet enabled device. Below are benefits of GTBank internet Banking.
- Easily check account balance, view transactions history, and print account statement.
- Easily Transfer Funds, ie Inter and Intra transfer of money locally and internationally.
- Perform Online Services like Book hotel, pay for flights and visa fees.
- Make your Bill Payments such as PHCN bill, water bill, and satellite tv (DStv, GoTv, StarTimes, Kwese, TsTv, etc) subscription.
- Manage Cheques: Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) is a multinational financial institution in Nigeria that provides online/internet banking, corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking, and asset management services.
To be able to use the GTBank internet banking platform, you must be a registered user. You can either register online and offline.
How to Register for GTBank Internet Banking online
- First, you have to download the GTBank internet banking application and token request form [email protected].
- Then fill the form, scan it along with other required documents i.e. valid ID, not older than 3 months utility bill & a passport photograph and then submit it online.
- Once done, your application will be processed and if approved, your GTBank internet banking user id and password will be emailed to you.
- In case you didn’t receive login details, call GTBank customer care or visit GTBank website, click register and provide the required details or dial *737*6*5# with your registered number.
- Now proceed to the GTBank online banking login page and click on Login under internet banking.
- Type in your user ID with your keyboard and password with the onscreen keyboard.
- Then click on Login to access your GTBank online banking dashboard.
To Register for GTBank Internet Banking Offline
- Walk to any GTBank branch closer to you with a valid ID and 1-3 months old utility bill.
- Request for internet banking and token request form and then fill it.
- You may decide to purchase a token which is N2000 – 2500 Naira. A token is a digital device that randomly generates special numbers needed to make third-party transactions.
- Your login details will be given to you once your application has been approved.
- Visit the GTB online banking login portal and log-in with your UserID and Password.
READ ALSO: g
To Check GTBank Account Balance via Internet Banking Platform
In order to check GTBank account balance using this platform, follow the outlined easy steps below.
- Log in to your internet platform
- Click on check account balance
- Your account information will display on your screen
To Check It Through your Mobile Phone
In order for you to check your account balance through your mobile phone, your last four digits of your ATM card and the phone number linked to your bank account is the only thing that is required.
Using GTBank USSD Code
- Dial *737*6*1# from your mobile device
- You will receive a prompt requesting that you should enter the last four digits of your ATM card number
- Then you will receive your GTBank account balance on your screen
Using the SMS Dial-up
Send an SMS stating your account number in this format: Bal(space)Account number, for example, Bal 1234567891 to 08076665555. You will receive an SMS stating your account balance.
Provided you follow any of the above options, you will obtain your account balance. If you encounter any challenge during the process of checking your GTbank account balance, kindly use the comment box below.