Candidates that participated in the NDU admission screening exercise can now check NDU Admission List 2017/2018. As Niger Delta University, NDU 1st batch and second batch admission lists for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
The Niger Delta University (NDU) first batch and second batch admission lists for the 2017/2018 academic session are out and have been successfully uploaded online.
On this note, all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise can now follow the process below to check their admission status online.
How to Check NDU Admission List 2017/2018
- Visit the NDU Admission Status Checking Portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com/
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ tab
- Input your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Then, click on “Check Admission” to proceed and check your admission details.
- Once you see your name, visit http://cse.sarmsndu.org/acceptance for your acceptance form.
NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY CLEARANCE PROCEDURES
To Start Clearance Process;
- Click on Start Clearance to begin the process
- Enter your Contact Information
- Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Enter your O’Level Result Information
- Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Documents like your Passport and other required documents.
NOTE: All successfully admitted candidates are advised to begin necessary registrations as soon as possible. Remeber to use the share button below to inform your friends and loved once via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Congratulations to all NDU admitted students!