NECO GCE Result Checker – The NECO GCE 2015/2016 Result has been officially released online, by the National Examinations Council (NECO). The released results of the November/December 2015 Senior School Certificate Examinations (GCE) can now be checked online.On this note, members of the public, especially all the candidates that took part in the 2015 NECO examination are advise to access and check their results at the neco result checking portal: www.mynecoexam.com, using only their Examination Registration Number and scratch cards.
NECO GCE Result Checker | How to Check 2015 NECO GCE Result
The below steps will guide you on how to check your NECO GCE result online.
ALSO READ 2016 WAEC Timetable | May/June 2016 WAEC Timetable
1. Candidates visit the NECO result checker portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
2. Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
3. Choose your year of examination i.e. 2015
4. Enter the PIN on your result checking scratch card
5. Then you can Enter your examination number
DON’T MISS Complete Waec Syllabus For All Subjects (Updated)
6. Click on Check My Result button to access your 2015 NECO GCE result.
Congratulations to all candidate that pass all their subject in the November/December 2015 Senior School Certificate Examinations (GCE).
Remember to use the comment box for your questions regarding to the NECO GCE Result Checker, and also how to get the NECO Result Checking Scratch Card. Don’t forget to tell your friends about the Neco GCE 2015 Result on your social media.