It is important you register your Hp device online with Hp so you enjoy more efficient support, product support alerts, and much more. Follow the steps here to complete your Hp product registration online. Once you have successfully installed your Hp device, the next step to take is to register your product so you can enjoy the best customer experience. Also, you can get hp product support and hp product warranty as a Hp customer.
By visiting www.register.hp.com you can complete the Hp Product Registration and the whole process dose not take time. As long as you are a user of HP products, you can get various kinds of help by providing the details of your product.
More About Hewlett-Packard
Hewlett-Packard (HP) was founded in 1939, and it’s one of the world’s most famous companies which specialize in computer hardware and software.
With it’s headquartered based in California, Hp has been growing quickly and now it is publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HPQ. With more than 350,000 people employed, Hp makes over $127 billion every year.
RELATED: Spectranet Data Subscription Plans
Step Guide To Complete Your Hp Product Registration Via www.register.hp.com
Before you proceed, your device must be connected to the internet, and you will have your model number and serial number with you.
The model number is displayed on the front panel of the device. And you can found the serial number on the product box, or on a sticker on the back of the device.
1. Open your Web browser and go to www.register.hp.com
2. Once on the registration page, first of all, select Your Country, followed by your country-language from the drop-down menu.
3. Next, click the “I Primarily Use HP Products and Services For” option to select the option that describes your situation. (Personal Use, Home-based Business, Business with 9 or fewer employees, Business with 10 or more employees).
4. Then, type the name or your product model number into the field to the right of “Product Name/Number,” then click the “Search” button.
5. Next is for you to enter your serial number into the “Serial Number” field, then select your purchase date and location from the drop-down menus.
6. After that, provide your personal information into the designated fields, then select the methods by which HP should contact you.
7. Next, click the “Finish Registration” button at the bottom of the window to complete the Hp Product Registration.