If you want to know how to connect iPhone XS to your TV, then this tutorial is undoubtedly for you. The newly released iPhone XS and XS max are probably one of the significant raves in the phone market. With the brand having an outstanding track record has made it possible for people to trail their products whenever it comes out. And these two are no disappointment. They have featured that makes them outstanding. You can also connect them to your tv, and that is why we have written on how to connect your iPhone XS max to your TV.
Watching movies and seeing the game you are playing on a bigger screen can be very intriguing. It gives you a much larger frame to view your activities while making it much more transparent and engaging. This feature comes with the tow new, and you can learn how to use them with your tv below.
How to connect iPhone XS max to your TV with Apple Tv
If you already have an apple tv, you do not need any other accessories to get the connection set up. You can connect them through a router.
- Look for a mi-fi or WI-fi router and connect both devices to it.
- Look for ‘control center’ on your device and select ‘airplay.’
- Choose the ‘mirror my screen’ option, and you can now view your phone screen on the Apple TV.
- You must also know that the TV will display only the file format that it supports.
How to use Chromecast to connect iPhone XS max to your TV
Chromecast is a device form google that can be used to watch your phone screen on your television, to achieve this;
Buy the Google Chromecast at any store near you.
- Switch on your TV and plug in the Chromecast adaptor to the HDMI port.
- Connect your tv and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the process to setup Chromecast on your tv and start enjoying your phone screen on your tv.