Facebook users can create Facebook Avatar with the new Facebook free avatar maker. It’s very easy to create an avatar of yourself on Facebook. This means you can convert your pictures, or instantly take a photoshoot and make it avatar emoji.
The new Facebook.com feature now lets you to easily create and customize a cartoon version of yourself, and as well allow you to use them on other of your social network and messaging services. If you are yet to know how to create Facebook Avatar, then we are going to walk you through the process.
You can create an Emoji out of your Facebook Avatar. Emojis are known to help describe how people feel without making a word. With Facebook avatar, you can create many emoji or stickers with different mood using your avatar.
How to Create Facebook Avatar Within Few Minutes
To make an Avatar of yourself using Facebook Avatar Emoji, all you have to do is to follow the steps below to guild you through the creation process.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars and tap “Next” and then tap Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap “Next”.
- Then you will be requested to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium or
- Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- Next, move on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape.
- You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- After customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then “Done”.